I wanted to share some of the kind words that people have said about Geek Psychology. I really appreciate you sharing your time with me and hope that I can continue to inspire growth, creativity, and help you take action to get ahead in life. If you’re shy about your comment, let me know and I’ll take it down 😡 If I missed yours or you have something to add, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!
Here are some of my favorites 😉
- thx big help really nice concept!!!
- I love this.
- Everything sounded pretty on point lol.
- I love the buggy AI 4th function, and the bezerker Se, super true. – INTJ
- hehe you become my 5-20min of relaxing after work before i go on to my own project’s 😃
- Just want to share a fun fact, my sister beeing very much an extrovert rarely get that look of deepthinking in her eye’s (you know the look “hello are you there?” :P) I mentioned your fun concept to her, and i could allmost see the gears turning hehe
- You’re my new favorite I’ve been really enjoying your fresh take on psychology.
- My brother was completely disinterested until I could use your examples to show what “race” and “class” he is. Thanks!
- This video helped me get rid of the pile of identity mess in my mind. I’d been going through an identity crisis-like thing. This video made type 4 clear and made me realize that I was a type 4 (I actually got type 4 every time I took the test but it felt weird anyway for some reason). Thank you for this
- Yo! ENFJ here. Love your videos. This one resonated alot with me! 😀 I really enjoy the whole concept of your channel. It’s great. :))
- “It was a great experience for me to have watched this video. I am an INFP as well and currently going through a tough situation. At the same time, I am considering different perspectives of mine, while trying to figure out what may be the best solution or way for me to deal with my difficult situation. However, now that I have watched your video, i realized that the best way for me to deal with this is to just go with the “flow” of life (the path that’s pulling me) the path that requires me to do the least effort to move forward to. Since my situation is almost out of my control, I feel that it would be best for me to just let go and let my self be guided by the natural flow of life. Don’t know if what I am saying makes sense, just want you to know that this video had been helpful for me :)”
- “Your explanations are thoughtful and well-explained, and I appreciate how long winded you are. If I were to release videos, I’d probably talk for 20-30 minutes too. It feels like a betrayal, to leave important information out 🙂
- “I really like this channel, very informative and it just has a magic that helps me follow your way of thinking. Keep making these videos, I love them!”
- “i just purchased your book on amazon. loving your approach to mbti. it is allowing me to create characters of my own to represent what function I’m currently using. thanks Matt!”
- “This was a fun one. I’ve heard of the car model at Personality Hacker, but this really helped me visualize my functions.
- Your gaming format is killer!
- Nice use of roleplay to bridge that gap between theoretical concept and the IRL manifestation of the concepts at work.
- I believe that is everything I wanted to touch on. Again thank you for this video, it really means alot to me. This really made my day! Hell actually more like my weekend!
- Hi Matt. What a nice surprise to find your videos! Like them a lot 🙂
- “My companion dwarf hunter greatly appreciates novel and new systems. This is actually a pretty cool way of looking at it, with a new analogy.”
- This, this is actually a great analogy for some recent personal growth I’ve seen. This year has all been about developing my guardian and cleric. I’m finding that I’m allowing myself the close combat I need to get goals accomplished, secure in the knowledge that my guardian is tanking for me and allowing me the time I need to put long term plans together and execute on them. Meanwhile, my dead weight cleric finally leveled up to eleven and got access to Empathize and the Is That Germane To The Conversation class skills. I’m looking forward to This Is More Important, Finish This One First, but that’s like level fifteen so I’ve got some serious grinding to put in.
- ENTP, here. Instant bookmark. It’s amazing. The whole concept is amazing.
- Heh these fit basically all my favorite roles in RPG campaigns (Guardians = the tank/support, Cleric = the healer, Arcanist/Gunslinger = ranged fighting)
- These are nice writeups you posted, good job.
- these are really cool!
- great idea and well written too!
- This is brilliant!
- I’d love to see an ability list and potential enemies/puzzles 😃
- Absolutely loved it, I could totally relate to the issues that Tel and Findion had with deciding what paths to take and how Nes reacts to them. I want to see some more of these, your level of detail is fantastic!!
- That was a fun read. thank you 🙂 as i read… Nes excitedly loads explosive rounds. Before they can fully judge the repercussions, Nes shoots the oil. It explodes into a fireball. I said out loud “fuck yeah, blow it up.. meh I’m sure it’ll work”
- This is quite clever, and I can see how it’d be helpful for people who want to get a general idea of how other function stacks work.
- That definitely makes sense, very cool interpretation – and it very much resonates with me. As an INTJ (or sentinel of effectiveness), I feel as if I am always wanting to appear strong and build my armor (Se), using my off hand (Fi) to hide my inner world, and build upon my hero (Ni) with effective, tried and true strategies (Te). I’m still working on that last part…lol. In the end, it all comes down to knowing yourself for sure. Recognizing your levels of health and confidence, and knowing when to take a hit/what weapons to use to maximize the potential of your hero. Such a great concept.
Love you all!